Definition of cookies
A cookie is a small file that the website requests to store on the computer of anyone who visits a website. The file contains certain information about the user along with a time stamp.
Your web browser saves this file in a special place on your computer and returns the information in the cookie to the website you visited at the request of various pages/images on the website.
Two types of cookies
The cookies on this site are used to enhance the user experience and optimize the site. There are two types of cookies:
- The first type is called a permanent cookie. It saves a file that remains on the visitor’s computer. Permanent cookies are used for various purposes such as adapting a website according to the visitors’ preferences, choices and interests, as well as for statistical follow-up.
- The second type is called a session cookie. This cookie is temporarily stored on the visitor’s computer when they visit a website. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Our website uses both session cookies and permanent cookies. No matter what type of cookie is used on this site, no personal information about the visitor (such as their email address or name) is saved.
Brief Information Regarding the Swedish Law on Electronic
Visitors must also be informed regarding how the cookies can be avoided. Visitors must also be given the opportunity to agree that cookies can be used during their use of the website — that is, they must give permission for the website to store the cookies on their computer.
See the browser’s help pages for additional information on how to see which cookies are stored in your browser, how to delete them, and how to alter the settings for whether your browser should store cookies.
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Views reporting for the Google Display Network
- Demographic and interest reports for Google Analytics
If you do not want us to collect and use information that can be used for advertising, you can opt out with Google’s services here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/